So my attempt at blogging back in 2012 was a dismal failure. So here I am for round two. I actually finished Love Letters and several other projects.
For 2014 I would like to finish:
- No Vacancy by Marjolein Bastin
- Summer by Bent Creek (Making up the title because the pattern is at work)
- Little Snapdragon by Kustom Kraft
I have a ton of other WIPs but frankly if I can get those done I will be so very happy. I am all about stitching what makes me happy right now. Screw all of my WIPs! They can bite me. I am stitching what I want to when I want to (I am so mature…). After all, anytime I set up goals for stitching I fail miserably.
For 2014 I would like to start:
- Turtles All the Way Down by Ink Circles
- Boo-ltimore by Ink Circles
- The Smell of Sulfur by Ink Circles
- Holiday Magick by Ink Circles
- Love Letters – Art Nouveau by Ink Circles
- Random Ornament 1
- Random Ornament 2
- Random Ornament 3
- Happy Hunting by Bent Creek
- Spells’ Store by The Primitive Hare
- What ever I want too!